Volunteer To Work
We love our workers!
You all really help to make our sale a success.
Registering for a 3-hour shift anytime during the sale entitles you to two perks:
- Shop Thursday from 6-9:30 pm, before we open to the public Friday morning
- Shop again Friday night from 6:30-8:30 pm to purchase items at half price,
before they are available to the public on Saturday
Please be prepared to show a picture I.D. when checking in for your work shift.
Worker's fee (if you are not selling, only working) is only $3 to shop early
Ready to volunteer? See the Available Work Shifts below. Many shifts go quickly, so don't delay!
Upon Arrival to Work
Please go to the Foundry and look for the Check-in poster
- Please sign in
- Get a name tag
- Wait for instructions form a committee member
Available Work Shifts
To view the available work shifts, please follow this link:
Click [here] to register as a worker.
Note: If you are not a consigner (seller), when you get to the Worker Login screen, click on the link "Need To Register As a Worker?"
Please arrive a few minutes early for your work shift.
- For security purposes, only bring your i.d. and keys with you.
- Please leave your purses at home.
- To protect our sellers, we are no longer allowing clothing to be taken off of hangers and tried on. Please measure your children before you come. Bring your tape measures with you!
Questions about working? Please email us with any questions: