Dropoff and Pickup Information
Our new barcode tag system will make it even easier to drop off and pick up. We have worked hard to make this process as streamlined as possible!
PRIOR TO DROP-OFF
- Don't forget: sellers must have a MINIMUM of 75 items and a MAXIMUM of 150 items - no overages accepted!
- No last minute substitutions!
- Have all your items hung and tagged, and double-check for correct tags
- Bring a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like your items donated and your check mailed to you at the conclusion of the sale
- For security purposes, only bring your i.d. and keys with you. Please leave your purses at home.
- If you are sending someone else to pick up your unsold items and check, fill out and bring a copy of the "Seller's Alternate Pickup Form" with you to your Drop Off. Please tell your pick up person to bring their ID.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO DROP OFF
- Load your items onto the shopping carts that we provide
- Please make sure they are grouped by item number
- Your items will be inspected at the check-in table and anything that is unacceptable will be returned to you. Please don't be offended-we want the best quality items for our shoppers!
- Your items will be placed on the sales floor
- If you are working a shift Wednesday night or Thursday morning, you will receive your pink armband after your work shift
- If you are a seller only, you will receive a shopping pass for Thursday night
- If you are sending someone else to pick up your unsold items and check, be sure to give Lil'Lambs staff a completed copy of the "Seller's Alternate Pickup Form" with you to your Drop Off.
- Bring your Seller Checklist and present at Check-in.
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Sellers will be able to pick up unsold items and their check Saturday afternoon ONLY.
- Times are as follows:
|3:00 pm||Seller # 1 — 150|
|3:15 pm||Seller # 151 — 300|
|3:30 pm||Seller # 301 — 450|
|3:45 pm||Seller # 451 — 625|
|4:00 pm||Seller # 626 — 725|
|4:15 pm||Seller # 726 — 825|
|4:30 pm||Seller # 826 — 900|
|4:45 pm||Seller # 901+|
- If you want to donate ALL of your unsold items, you can do so by giving us a self-addressed stamped envelope when you drop off your items. We will donate your items to charity and mail your check to you within 7 days.
- If you would like someone other than yourself to be allowed to pick up your unsold items and check, you must notify us by using the "Seller's Alternate Pickup Form" when you drop off. The person you designate must be prepared to show a picture I.D.
- We will have a lost and found area that we encourage you to look through before you leave.
- Items left past 4:30 pm will be donated to charity. We appreciate your punctuality and understanding!
- Remember--we are not responsible for lost or stolen goods, or for unsold goods due to lost tags.